Harvard Published Study on Our learning platform
We were hired by the US Dept of Justice to create a digital literacy curriculum in our game that would motivate the kids to learn and master Internet safety, security, ethics and balance – all with no classroom time or teachers.
With over 2 million kids completing the certification and 1.3 million of their parents participating – we proved our platform could motivate primary school age kids to learn anything – even those things they are not normally interested in.
As Harvard did the research, they gathered the data and published a paper of the findings.
What do the Kids Learn?
- Learn how to Create Wealth
- Learn how to be Healthy
- Learn good Character
- Connect family generations and leverage their life experience – adults to kids and kids to adults
- Learn to Serve
- Learn the “better way” of doing things, ie the “new Entrepreneurship”, 21st century financial literacy
- Earn certificates from US post-secondary institutions
- Learn critical 21st century skills
- Learn to Lead
- Connect kids with other kids around the world and learn Cultural Understanding, English and other languages
- Kids can compete in many different global competitions
- Create a global network of peers and learn about different cultures
- Create opportunities to earn real money in a real business
- Your kids can apply what they are learning in school in the real world